Thursday, May 20, 2010

Samsung I5801, I5500 and Acer Stream Leaked

The annual Google I/O conference is off to a nice start with a few surprising handset leaks. Samsung I5801 and I5500 were spotted along with a bunch of other known and unknown mobile phones, such as the Acer Liquid Stream, which sees daylight for the first time.

And while we know a few bits and pieces about the I5801 and I550, there's hardly anything we know about the touchscreen equipped smartphone Liquid Stream, except for the fact that it runs the Android OS.

Google I/O 2010
Acer Liquid Stream

As for the I5801 and I5500, they have already made their first public appearances… a few times. The Samsung I5801 (a.k.a. Galaxy 3) comes with a TouchWIZ-ed Eclair in the pocket as well as a GPS receiver, microSD card slot, 3.5mm audio jack and support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It also features a 3-megapixel snapper able to shoot QVGA videos.

Google I/O 2010
Samsung I5801

The I5500 is said to be part of the Corby family and to be based on the Android v2.1 too. It should pack Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support as well and to have a GPS receiver on board. The I5500 is expected to sell for around 200 euro which sounds like a fair price for an Android-powered device sporting all those features.

Google I/O 2010
Samsung I5500

There is still no information of the expected availability and price of the other two.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment